Strawberry Peach Frose
Does it really need an introduction? It’s spiked with elderflower liqueur to kick the party up a bit.
- 1 (750 ml) bottle rose
- 2 cups frozen peaches
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 cup elderflower liqueur
- 1-2 cups ice
- For serving (optional): fresh rosemary sprigs, frozen peach slices
- Add everything to a blender, starting with 1 cup ice. Blend until smooth and add additional 1 cup ice depending on desired consistency.
- Serve immediately, with rosemary and additional peach slices as desired.