Stone Fruit Sangria
Need an easy cocktail for the 4th? Enter this refreshing and super easy sangria. Drinking a red, white and blue cocktail makes me feel extra patriotic and extra basic.
- 1/3 cup agave
- 1/3 cup brandy
- Handful of fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup pitted cherries
- 1 cup sliced nectarines
- 1 cup sliced peaches
- 2 bottles pinot grigio, chilled
- 1 bottle club soda, chilled
- Blueberries and extra mint for garnishing
- Add the agave and brandy to a large pitcher. Add the mint and use a wooden spoon to gently crush and muddle the mint at the bottom of the pitcher. Stir until the agave is fully dissolved.
- Add the cherries, nectarines, peaches, and wine. Stir to combine.
- Refrigerate for a few hours prior to serving.
- Serve as-is or over a bit more ice. Top with a splash of club soda, an extra mint leaf, and a few blueberries (patriotic!).